Thursday, February 9, 2012

Easy Upcycle


I admit that I'm fairly quirky and crazy controlling over some ridiculous things. But once I draw my line in the sand, there it is. One of these lines I've drawn, for now, is with licensed characters on products. I've tried very hard to limit Sora's exposure to licensed characters in general, but this is nearly impossible. Regardless, I've drawn another stronger line at Disney Princesses. I am sure that this too may be inevitable, but I'm holding out as long as possible.
So, when we got an adorable warm hoodie hand me down that happened to have Cinderella on it, I couldn't say no. Instead, I made a small patch in Sora's favorite color with her favorite letter on it to distract her from what may or may not be underneath.

It's super cute and has been a big hit. Another cute warm option for a mild Midwestern winter.

1 comment: