Saturday, March 19, 2011

Party Dress

Later this spring, we are going on a mini-vacation with my family. It will be the first time my parent's three grandchildren are all in the same state! My mom wanted to do something special to celebrate, so I am sewing the girls matching dresses using the Perfect Party Dress pattern from Heidi & Finn. So far, only Sora's is finished, but it came out really well. The pattern is on the large side for my skinny little toddler, and my nieces are skinny too, so I sized the pattern down a little for the other two dresses, which are still in progress.

Notice the cute new shoes. My mom bought them for all the girls. Sora loves them and can't wait to wear them outside.


Sora's happy, but not willing to sit still for a photo shoot. Hopefully you can see the cuteness in both the dress and Sora.

No comments:

Post a Comment