Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Modge Podge Canvas Photos

While I love modge podge, every time I see the stray bits of it on my favorite jeans or my dining room table I am reminded of my brief obsession with faux canvas prints. I haven't made any in a while, but while redoing Sora's room, I was inspired to pull out my favorite faux finish again.
Since we live so far away from our relatives, I tried to get all of our immediate relatives on Sora's wall. I used my 40% off coupon at Michaels and found a 9 pack of 4"x4" canvases. I spray painted them silver, then used a thick brush and modge podged across the photos, then up and down to create a good textured look.

I love it! It's a little on the small side, but I love that Sora can now "see" her family whenever she wants and that they're all watching her sleep (in a nice, non-creepy way).

No comments:

Post a Comment